Redesign Your Mind – The Podcast
A podcast for those looking to improve their mental health, find meaning and listen to real honest conversations
Wellness Blogger and Mental Health Advocate Stefan Miraglia hosts the new podcast, Redesign Your Mind. The Podcast is about to be launched on all major platforms including Apple i-Tunes and Spotify. For now, you can listen to the podcast on the website using the player below.
#11 – The less you own, the more you have. Minimalism with Angela Horn – Redesign Your Mind
- #11 – The less you own, the more you have. Minimalism with Angela Horn
- #10 – Psychology, Journaling and How to Break Up with Friends with Hannah Korrel
- #9 – Anxiety, Depression & Mental Health at Christmas
- #8 – 5 Tips for Money and Your Mental Health
- #7 – Taking a New Life Path with Vanessa
- #6 – Anxiety and Panic Attacks with Anna the Anxiety Coach
- #5 – Finding happiness with Psychotherapist and life coach Nat
- #4 – Comedy, Life and Mental Health with Leo Flowers
- #3 – The Mental Health of a Life Coach with Cathy
- #2 – Young People and Mental Health with Tash
What type of Podcast is Redesign Your Mind?
Redesign Your Mind is a podcast which is about real conversations around mental health, finding meaning and improving ourselves. Conversations around anxiety, depression, and how we can deal with mental health challenges will be the centre of the show.
Stay in Touch with Stef on Social Media
You can also contact Stef on his Insta @redesignyourmindblog or on Facebook Redesign Your Mind, where Stef posts regular updates about mental health and building a positive mindset. Remember to like and share where you can, and feel free to send Stef a message as he would love to hear from you!